CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

JUMPING JACKS!







For my nephew Korbin's birthday we went over to jumping jacks in spingville. It is a place with a whole bunch of blow up slides and games it was alot of fun. Braylee loved it we tooke her down the slides and she loved them. The adults even had alot of fun playing. My mom went down this really high slide. She was so funny to watch for those of you who know my mom you know what I mean she was screaming the whole way down. We were all laughing so hard at her. It was alot of fun!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josee, You're little girl is so cute. How is her little arm doing? I don't know if you remeber me hanging out with Karlee. I can't belive Cami is you're sister in law! She is like the funnest! Well thought i would say hi.