CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Broken Arm



Well it happened our monkey Braylee Buggles Broke her arm. Monday night we were just getting done with dinner. We were in the family room watching t.v. Braylee was on the couch and I turned around to change the chanel. I then heard Braylee screaming so I turned around and she was on the ground she fell off the couch and landed on her arm. She has been loving to climb lately and so she has been climbing up on the arm rest of the couch and standing up. I usually see her and get her down and tell her not to do that, this time I was to late. She cried for a while so I figured something was wrong but then she acted ok and started dancing and playing. Well that night she didn't sleep at all so I took her to the doctor in the morning. She was so good at the doctor he was checking her arm out twisting it and everything, she just sat there and didn't even cry. He said she is either really strong or it's not broken. He had me go to the hospital and do x-rays just in case so we did. Braylee was so good there to and didn't cry well we found out she broke her radius bone on her right arm. I felt so bad. Braylee was so cute though when the doctor put the cast on she didn't even cry and when he was done she said thank you to the doctor. It was so cute. I felt so bad I was so proud of Braylee though she did so good I love her so much!!!! She will have a hard cast on for 4 to 6 weeks. I will get some pictures soon of her arm and post them.

3 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Poor little thing! She sounds brave! Hope having the cast on goes over well!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

Poor girl!! Poor you! It was probably harder for you then her it seems. My favorite part is when she told the doctor thank you! so cute!

Salem said...

That is so sad!! It sounds like she is one tough little girl! I love your new blog layout with your cute family picture...and congrats on building a new house! That is so exciting!