CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cute Pink Cast! And Ear tubes



So I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. Here are some pictures from when Braylee had her broken arm. Her cast was so tiny it was really hard for the doctor to put it on. She now has it off and everything healded really well!!! She was so good getting it taken off they use a saw so we thought she would be scared but she just sat there and watched then said thank you! Well since then in the last two months Braylee has had five different ear infections. If anyone has had a kid with ear infections then you know how miserable they make them. It was so sad I felt so bad for Braylee I know she has just been miserable, but she has been so good. Well the doctor decided that we needed to get tubes put in her ears, we got the surgery done it went really well. I was a little nervous to have Braylee being put out. It was so sad when they had to take her from us to go do the surgery. Ryan was holding her then the nurse came and took her she was yelling daddy we could hear her all they way down the hall, It broke our hearts. She was really nervous after the surgery and just kept yelling mommy she had no clue what had just happened. Everything went really well we are really glad we did it so Braylee can start feeling better we love her sooooo much!!!!

7 comments:

Salem said...

Wow!! Little Braylee has been through a lot lately!! I'm glad she is doing better...hopefully no more doctor visits for a while!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

hope the ear tubes will help! She is so stinkin cute! we need to get together again!

Anonymous said...

hey, its Jennica kurt argyle's wife. I have seen your blog a couple times and you little girl is darling, when I saw your post on the tubes i thought i would respond. Taggert had 2 sets of tubes and they were the best thing we ever did ear infections are so misserable. but i agree it is very sad when they put them out it is scary but hey keep in touch come and visit my blog!!kurtjennicaandboys.blogspot

Auger Family said...

She is so cute...I can't believe how much she looks like a Gordon!! I am excited to see you this week! Do you like Bajio Coldstone?? You better give me a clue!

J and Stac said...

Oh man! Poor Bray! She is so cute!I can't believe how big she is getting. I am glad you posted! Hey by the way I tagged you, so you better do the man tag! We need to get together soon, lets go see Ashleys baby!

Karlee said...

Oh, that smile is so cute of her with her buggles blankie! I really hope those tubes make everything better! Poor little girl has been through a lot! She must take after her Daddy! :) Good thing she's so strong! I wish I could come and give her a big hug! And... do her eyes!!! :)

Nick and Amera said...

Go Braylee! What a little trooper! Thats a cute and strong little girl ya got there! So sorry to hear about the troubles, at least they are done with! Things from here should be fun and better. Good thing, right in time for the good weather! Good to hear from you guys!