CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

St. George!!!!











We were just down in St. George with Ryan's family for his little brother Tyler's Football game he plays for bingham high school. They were playing down there so all of his family came down and stayed at thier house in St Goerge. We had alot of fun shopping, eating out, and going swimming. It was so Hot!!!!! Braylee loved playing in the pool with her cousin Brock there was a little ledge they could stand on and splash they loved it. On our way driving down we gave Braylee a pop tart and she got it all over her face as you can see but it made her happy!! It's always nice to go down and hang out in St. George!!!

7 comments:

Karlee said...

Those pictures are soooooo cute!! I am so glad that they FINALLY worked! Gavin is going to like seeing them. Bray looks so cute in her little bikini! I just wish I could give her a big Kiss!

Krista Griffiths said...

Hey Josee! Cute blog and cute pictures. I can't believe how big Braylee is!!! She is adorable! Love the birthday pictures!! What a good lookin' family!

A New Life Student said...

Cute pictures!! It is always fun to go down to St. George. We need to go to good old Quail Lake together sometime. Braylee is so adorable!! I am dying to see your new house. Call me and we can get together.

Kristi Drennan said...

Hey Josee! Karlee said it was okay for me to comment on your blog. Just had to say how cute your little family was. When I met ya you were just barely engaged...now you have this cute family...I love it! And I'm enjoying you're blog!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

braylee looks so cut in that little bikini! i don't get to do the cute girly stuff with 3 boys so i will just be jealous of your cutie!
Sam Banks

Cody and Nikell said...

Cute pictures! Braylee is so cute. I hope I get to see you guys next time I am in Utah.

Anonymous said...

Josee
Lindsey has a blog so we like to look around and see everyone elses and we found yours! Braylee is sooo cute! I can't believe you have a baby. You are so beautiful! Keep in touch.
Ally